1 GBP+GOA = 104.6545 INR Interbank/ mid-market Rate at: 09-12-2023 08:28:26
It is next to impossible for customers to find the actual British Pound exchange rates today in Goa especially on the Internet. Most websites on the net don't provide currency exchange rates but only the interbank or base rate. However, BookMyForex has made this easy for the customers because now they can log on to our website at any point in time to see the live and real time British Pound exchange rates today in Goa. So customers can either buy forex at live rates or select the 'Freeze the rate' option on our website to lock-in the British Pound exchange rates today in Goa and exchange their currency at that rate within three days. We also offer other forex related products that include GBP currency notes, GBP forex cards, GBP traveler's cheques, as well as money transfer and remittance services through GBP wire transfers and GBP demand drafts. Customers can visit our channel partner locations to collect their orders or they can have the order home-delivered free of cost.
While BookMyForex's charges are based on live rates, other currency exchangers base their charges on 'daily rates' or 'today's GBP rate in Goa' which are much higher. Charging 'today's GBP rate in Goa' provides a cushioning effect to avoid incurring losses due to GBP price fluctuation in the market because just like stocks GBPs are also traded electronically across the globe like any other financial security. While BookMyForex's charges are based on live rates, other currency exchangers base their charges on 'daily rates' or 'today's GBP rate in Goa' which are much higher. Charging 'today's GBP rate in Goa' provides a cushioning effect to avoid incurring losses due to GBP price fluctuation in the market because just like stocks GBPs are also traded electronically across the globe like any other financial security. BookMyForex on the other hand goes beyond 'today's GBP rate in Goa' and offers far more to the customers, keeping their interest in mind.
The foreign exchange market in India is fairly disorganized and there are several loopholes in the policies governing the market. Mr. Sudarshan Motwani, our CEO, who was earlier heading the foreign exchange division in HDFC Bank and ING Vysya bank, had established BookMyForex with a vision to revolutionize the forex market and make it more streamlined. Our services are already available across India.
To get started use our interactive order entry cart below.
You can benefit in a lot of ways by choosing BookMyForex over banks and other money changers. Check the table given down below.
|Exchange Rate||At Live Rates (Dynamic)||At Fixed Rates|
|Exchange Rate Margin||Low||High|
|Online Order Facility||Yes||No|
|Rate Alert Feature||Yes||No|
Here are the 4 simple steps to get the best British pound Rates in Goa:
Step 1: Just access the BookMyForex website or you could just also contact us at 9212219191 to place a currency order.
Step 2: On the website, you must choose the currency you want to buy and then specify the amount you would like to exchange. Currency exchange rates vary from location to location, so your city's name will also have to be specified.
Step 3: You now have to submit your information and fill in specifics such as the location, the countries to which you are flying, the start and end date of your trip and the purpose of your trip. It will also be important to include documentation such as visa, passport, PAN card and maybe some other paperwork. After doing all this, you will now be able to place an order.
Step 4: Once your transaction is validated, you will have the option of having the currency delivered to the house, or you can either go to the forex shop/bank and pick it up personally. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, it is highly advised to select the doorstep delivery of the currency.
Note: BookMyForex does not charge any additional fee for converting currency apart from the government taxes.
• Live Rates Bookings: You have the luxury of booking your forex at live rates only on BookMyForex. Unlike banks and other money exchangers, we do not keep fixed rate for the day.
• Rate Hold Facility: You can buy or sell GBP in Goa at the lowest rate on a given day on BookMyForex. You can also hold the same rate for 3 working days.
• Rate Alert Feature: With our rate alert feature, you can receive regular updates to the Today Pound rate in Goa. We will also notify you if the currency rate touches your desired rate. You do not need to constantly check the rates as our feature will send out an alert to you.
• Best Exchange Rates: BookMyForex provides you the best exchange rates as we work as an aggregator. We will scan the rates provided by 100s of banks and other money changers and show you the best rates possible. We also have special tie-ups with vendors which help us in getting you the rates that can’t be matched by anyone else.
• Deals and Discounts: We keep giving special discounts to our customers. Be it the Zero Margin Rate offer or the Big Forex sale, we make it a point at BookMyForex to pamper you in the most amazing way possible.
• Special Student Discounts: Keep an eye out on exclusive discounts for the students who buy/reload the forex card provided by BookMyForex.
A number of the documents that an individual is required to send in order to carry out a foreign exchange transaction is given below, as required by the governmental authorities. If you're doing a purchase on BookMyForex, you can upload the following documents online on the portal. You do not need to visit any branch of a bank or the office of any money exchanger, just do it on our portal from the comfort of your home.
The documents needed to get GBP currency in Goa are as follows:
3. PAN Card number
4. Airline ticket copy
We serve a number of neighbourhoods in Goa including Panjim, Fontainhas, Margao, Old Goa, Arambol and many others. If you are from Goa, BookMyForex will help you get the INR to GBP currency exchange rates. You can book a currency exchange order from the comfort of your home.
Apart from the British Pound notes, we also have other offerings in the form of a forex card, traveller’s cheque and outward remittance. Whatever service you choose, you are bound to get the most amazing deal possible.