Migrating to your dream country England? You are now faced with your second most important decision… transferring your precious money to the country you’ll now call home. There is an array of methods you can use to transfer your money abroad and you can visit any bank or currency changer to facilitate the process. But none can match the rates and service standards offered by BookMyForex.
We at BookMyForex offer you a secure and cost-effective online money transfer service to remit money from India to England for immigration. Multilevel savings are in store if you choose to send wire transfer from India to England through BookMyForex.
- First and foremost, we offer the guaranteed best exchange rates in the industry and if you have proof of a better currency exchange rate from elsewhere, we guarantee you, we’ll beat that too!
- We offer live forex rates that are the best in the market. Other forex remittance companies offer a flat rate for the day (‘daily rate’) which has a considerable margin to hedge against currency fluctuations in the international market. Our live rates are upto 5% better than those offered by banks and other currency exchangers for buying, selling and remitting forex.
- With us you have the power to select your preferred currency exchange rate and freeze it to remit money from India to England for immigration. To know when your preferred rate is available for transactions on our website, just click on the “Set a Rate Alert” feature on our website to start receiving instant alerts over SMS/Call/ Email. This can help you save big when you send wire transfer from India to England.
- Our remittance charges are the lowest in the country, as being an online company there are no infrastructure costs involved. At BookMyForex, you pay only Rs. 200 for your wire transfer whereas with a bank or a currency exchange you pay anywhere between Rs. 500 to Rs 1,500…which is a substantial saving. However, when you remit money from India to England for immigration through a wire transfer, the corresponding foreign bank also charges the equivalent of USD 10 to USD 40 for receiving the money.
- To save further on our unbeatable rates, don’t miss out on our limited period “Summer Offer” that entitles you to a huge discount if you book an order for international travel insurance and also send wire transfer from India to England through us. The details of the offer are available on our website.
For your ease, the company even arranges for your documents to be picked from your home absolutely free of cost ….remitting forex couldn’t really get easier than this!
To know more about our unbeatable MONEY SAVING OFFERS, login @ BookMyForex or call 09212219191
- Best Forex Cards in India – Details, Types & Comparison - December 28, 2020
- Understanding the charges while doing transaction in a foreign country - January 2, 2018
- Sending Money Abroad from India. All Your Questions Answered - December 19, 2017