Traveling overseas is exciting but challenging. From Visa issues to currency exchange and to what and how much one should pack; everything seems chaotic but as soon as we land at our destination, we forget all this. And because the pre-travel situation is so chaotic that most of us somehow forget to pack something, often important which can cause inconvenience and distress while we are abroad. But we learn from it and this learning prepares us better for the next trip!
People always think that they don’t need a written checklist or a note and that they can remember everything that we have to pack, but it causes stress because we either leave with a feeling that we forgot something or we do forget to pack those important things. So, it is way better to make a checklist on a piece of paper which you can keep for future reference as well. Packing for your travel trip then becomes so easy.
- Important Travel Documents: These include:
- Health insurance and travel insurance
- Itineraries and tour plan
- Important contact numbers like those of hotels, transport services and people back home
- Identification card and any other document that may be needed to procure a car on rent or a SIM card etc.
It is very important to carry travel and health insurance documents for any unforeseen situation that may arise during your travel. Over the years, online portals offering travel related products have mushroomed everywhere and many online forex platforms like BookMyForex, offer additional services like Travel Insurance as well.
- Mobile phone
- Mobile charger
- Power bank
- Laptop or ebook reader and its charger
- Camera and its charger
- All country plug
- Travel blanket, pillow, eye covers, ear plugs
- Books, magazines and comics
- Travel guides
- Diary or a journal to record your visit
- Mp3 player or music player
Items in your bag:
- Hand Sanitize
- Wet wipes
- Han kerchiefs/napkins
- A small empty container
- Sunglasses or reading glasses
Clothing & Accessories:
- Clothes that are light in weight and dry quickly
- Jeans, cargo and shorts
- Swimming costume (if needed)
- Jackets and sweaters
- Walking shoes
- Pair of comfortable slip-on or heels for evening outings
- Comfortable dresses or jumpsuits
Toiletries: While most of the toiletry items are available everywhere and are even provided by hotels, it is best to carry your own items in small quantities:
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash and floss
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Sunscreen lotion
- Lip balm
- Makeup remover wipes
- Female hygiene products
- Shaving kit
- A pair of scissors
- First aid kit like band-aid, burn cream, gauze and bandage
- Prescribed medicines for you if any, with their prescriptions
- Cold medicines
- Cough medicine, lozenges
- Medicine for diarrhoea
- Painkillers and medicines for fever
- Anti-allergy medicines
- Insect repellent
- Motion sickness medicine
- Pain relief ointments/spray
With this exhaustive list, you are sure not to miss out on any aspect when you plan your international trip.
Make sure you are sufficiently stocked up with currency/forex so you can make the most of your trip. Trust online forex platforms like BookMyForex to get you the best rates at the click of a mouse.
For currency exchange and remittance inquiries, visit www.bookmyforex.com for or call 09212219191.
Read More : Forex buying selling tips