The new year is less than a month away. First of January is a time to start over again, to forget the old and relish the new, an opportunity to resolve to change a lot about yourself. Keep the good habits and kick out bad ones. Before you hope to shed excess pounds or kick out your smoking habit, why not have one last fling? Plan your last hurrah in style, at one of the world’s most impressive New Year’s Eve celebrations:
- Rio de Janeiro: Partying and Rio de Janeiro are best friends. And New Year’s Eve in Brazil attracts an astonishing two million people each year. The heady mix of tradition and the pulsating festivities transform the festivities to a one-in-a-life-time experience. It is more than dance and more than music and not piety alone. The people are infused with an electric spirit to harbinger a new order of life.
- Orlando, Florida: Orlando took the top spot in the USA for New Year Eve’s shenanigans, according to a study that looked at things like walkability, drink prices and New Year Eve options. Why not travel to Orlando and find out for yourself whether the study was right or wrong.
- London: A city that won’t miss out on throwing a grand new year’s party no matter what. If you’re a local or just visiting for the holidays, New Year’s Eve in London is one of the best places in the world to be for New Year celebrations. The best part is New Year Eve firework display over the Thames. But remember, the fun doesn’t stop on December 31. Spend a leisurely New Year’s Day at one of London’s lovely attractions or a refreshing walk around the city, whilst the masses are at home nursing a hangover.
- Sydney: Sydney knows how to throw a New Year Bash. Watching the breath-taking fireworks at Sydney Harbour is an ethereal experience. Whether you’re meeting friends and family in a public viewing area, attending a rooftop party, or aboard a boat, Sydney will treat you to a magical night as you see in the New Year.
- New York: New York and Times Square, enough said. The best party on the planet with people who have travelled from all over the world to be there.
- Edinburgh, Scotland: This city is quiet during winters but springs up to light on the Hogmanay night. Hogmanay night is what Scots call New Year’s Eve. Watch the fireworks from Calton Hill, Princes Street or enjoy the musical night in the Princes park.
- Hong Kong: Be part of the biggest shout out countdown on the planet on New Year s Eve. And enjoy the twenty plus minutes’ fireworks extravaganzas launched from land and harbour.
- Berlin: One of Europe’s biggest street parties on New Year’s Eve is celebrated between ‘Brandenburg Gate’ and the Victory Column in Berlin. Together, about one million people await the beginning of a new year. You could be one of them.
- Koh Phagan Thailand: The parties, the music, the beaches, the backpackers; this island is truly spectacular. Go and be part of this spectacular event.
Read More : Best wedding destinations where to say ‘I do’
- Tips On Making The Most Of Your Time While Studying Abroad - August 20, 2020
- Best Places To Visit With A Contactless Travel Card - January 17, 2020
- Top 10 Destinations to Welcome the New Year 2020 - December 23, 2019