Tips for Budget Travel to Dubai
This blog post is by BookMyForex Customer Arushi Agrawal who recently was in Dubai and she shares her experience and tips which will help you save money when visiting Dubai
1. Dubai Dolphinarium – Bur Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
—When visiting Dubai Dolphinarium do not buy tickets directly at the gate at all the major attractions. Instead, Check with your hotel/service apartment, they always have discount coupons available. Almost every attraction’s ticket is available at a discounted rate.
Remember 1 discount coupon booklet is applicable to 1 ticket only. So collect as many booklets as the number of tickets you intend to buy.
—Get a GoCity pass for discount offers on attractions like Burj Khalifa, desert safari, lost chambers, Ski Dubai, Dubai aquarium and underwater zoo, Aqua-venture water park etc.
2. The Dubai Mall – Downtown Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
—Always check with your hotel/hotel apartment reception if they have shuttle service to Dubai Mall and Mall Of Emirates. These malls are connected to Dubai Park & resorts via metro and complimentary shuttles are offered by theme parks. So the trip will be like:
Your Hotel — shuttle service—-> Dubai Mall/Mall of Emirates — shuttle service—-> Dubai parks & resorts
—Buy drinking water bottles of a local brand from the grocery store near your hotel/apartment and carry those whenever going out. Buying water bottles at a cafe, malls, theme parks and other places of interest will leave a big hole in your pocket.
—Check if your home currency is stronger or weaker than Dirham (AED). If weak then always carry at least 60% of the foreign exchange in form of AED, rest can be carried as US Dollar denominations.
3. Ibn Battuta Mall – Jebel Ali Village – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
—For shopping, check out IBN BATTUTA and DEIRA city center malls. They have always sale running even when no one else is offering a discount.
6. If buying foreign exchange in India, try using the online option of www.bookmyforex.com
Remember that BUY RATE is less in Tier 1 or Tier 2 cities.
- Tips On Making The Most Of Your Time While Studying Abroad - August 20, 2020
- Best Places To Visit With A Contactless Travel Card - January 17, 2020
- Top 10 Destinations to Welcome the New Year 2020 - December 23, 2019