You get married only once. Okay, Twice and in some cases multiple times. But whether it is your first or second time, it will always remain a special occasion. A memory that will last forever. And there are couples who want to say ‘I do’ in a way that not just them but everyone who attends their wedding, remembers it, forever. If you are one of them, we have a list of wedding destinations that will make your special day, extra special.
From picturesque mountaintops and vineyards to white-sand beaches, check out our list of the hottest places in the world to get hitched:
- Bahamas: Think Bahamas, think beaches, private islands. The Bahamas has 700 islands and it has something for every taste-enjoy complete privacy by renting your own island, or host hundreds of your favourite people at a mega-resort. Nassau and Paradise Island are two of the most visited and activity-packed destinations, while more remote areas such as Harbor Island and the Exumas tend to feel more laid-back. It’s an easy journey for guests and makes for a great excuse to spend a few extra days vacationing, scuba diving around Andros Island, strolling the white-sand beaches, touring the historic homes of Nassau, and sipping Goombay Smashes
- Las Vegas: Yes, Vegas. You think of Vegas and you think of quickie weddings like Ross and Rachel did in Friends. Yes, it may be (in)famous for quickie weddings but you can throw a wedding bash for your family and friends. Stay at the Wynn Las Vegas, where you can get married on a terrace overlooking a waterfall, inside a nightclub-seemingly, wherever you choose. If you want to be away from the casinos and the chaotic party scene, head to the smaller, mellower Four Seasons Hotel, which doesn’t have a casino but does have just about every other luxury. The hotel also specializes in same-sex weddings.
- Carribean, Antigua: Imagine your wedding in a place that has a whopping 365 beautiful beaches to get hitched on. In the 18th and 19th centuries, Antigua was home to a huge British naval base, and its harbor is still a popular yachting destination for the international jet set. If you want to host your nuptials at a high-end all-inclusive resort, look no further-many of the world’s swankiest are here.
- New York: Think New York and you think the city’s hustle and bustle and you wonder New York for your wedding? But places like The Oheka Castle and the Castle Hotel & Spa are both spectacular options to host your wedding. You don’t even need to go that far. Located just outside Manhattan are these two turn-of-the-century castles that will surely give you a fairy-tale moment. You’ll still feel far, far away by doing a “mini-destination wedding”
- Hawaii: Not just a famous tourist attraction but with places like Oahu, Maui, and Kauai, all popular spots for destination weddings-it helps that guests can snorkel and hike in their down time. You can’t go wrong with any of the islands. The Four Seasons has three wedding-worthy properties, one of which is on Maui. If you want beachfront views for your ceremony without getting sand in your skirt, stay at the Halekulani, which has a ceremony spot on a lush lawn overlooking the water.
- Mexico: Don’t lend an ear to what Trump says, not only is Mexico relatively easy to get to in the grand scheme of destination weddings, it also has reliably good weather outside of hurricane season. Los Cabos and Cozumel-both known for their beautiful beaches-are popular choices for weddings. But the most desired location in Mexico is Riviera Maya. Stay in a private villa at the Viceroy and host your reception right on the beach, by the pool, or in one of three restaurants. The Grand Velas Riviera Maya, offers eight different wedding venues, including a chapel in the Mayan jungle that fits up to 143 people.
- France: Paris is a romantic city, we know that. It is a cliche now. But there’s also Vaux-le-Vicomte, a sprawling 17th-century estate an hour outside the city-and in high demand for couples who want their own castle-inspired occasion. While the landmark doesn’t offer lodging, the chateau has customizable options including fireworks, horse carriage rides, musicians (in period costume, no less), and a helicopter pad.
- Jamaica: Jamaica is not just reggae and Bob Marley but one of the most popular Caribbean wedding destination. It has been a hot spot for couples for decades. The Half Moon, Rose Hall Resort in Montego Bay offers five outdoor ceremony locations and the same number of wedding packages for easy planning.
- India: Remember the movie “Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani“, yeah, the wedding scenes were filmed here in Oberoi Udaivilas, in India’s north-western Rajasthan state. It sits on 50 acres of lakeside property, with lavish domes in gold leaf and white marble across the property. Wedding parties here are in store for an unforgettable reception. The once-in-a-lifetime trip; the views and incredible setting will make your guests and you, remember this forever.
- Italy: Do you know that couples are throwing destination weddings in Europe at twice the rate they were just a few years ago, and Italy is topping their lists. Invite guests and host your wedding in scenic but easier-to-get-to places like Venice, Portofino, or in the Tuscan countryside near Florence. Should you decide to pull a George Clooney and marry in Venice, book theSan Clemente Palace, a St. Regis property on its own little island that’s safely guarded against tourist crowds
For your forex needs visit www.bookmyforex.com or call at 9212219191 to know more.
Read More : Best places to visit for your honeymoon